A “core therapy” – or one which is so universally helpful, a blend can be prepared for every patient who presents for help in your clinic. On this “core” is added whatever other therapeutic manipulation is desired, be this medicinal, nutritional or psychological support.
When made up bottles of Hbs are potentised – pounded on a resilient surface (often your hand) – like in homoeopathy, you then not only molecular bond the blend of herbs into one remedy, but you imprint your own healing energy in the bottle, thereby giving that extra energetic boost to the healing process. The remedies are very well proven and each practitioner has their own way of dispensing them, but as energy follows intention, the intention of the healer is almost as important as the Hb remedies themselves in the healing process.
Organ and System remedies
The specific drainage ability of these Hbs target organs and systems of our body to relieve them of the toxic burden that we accumulate over the years. Even when we are careful and doing what we can to remain healthy, toxins still invade our body through the water we drink, food we eat, even the very air we breathe.
Our body is good at combating these foreign bodies, but when we are under unusual stress – physical, emotional or mental, then these foreign bodies can get a stranglehold within us and create ill health.
We need regular detoxification. Hbs specifically formulated to target the problem areas to stimulate these organs and systems within our body and ‘clear us out’.
After the clearance we can then nurture our bodies by ingesting very nutritious blends of Hbs, feeding our body with the perfect building blocks we need to ensure continued excellent health.
Good product for the therapist
Homeobotanical Therapy has gone one step more. As well as being a very simple, effective and dynamic healing modality, this system has also been designed to nurture the healer. The form this takes (apart from the obvious benefits of taking Hb themselves and treat their family, friends and pets) is to ensure that the healer has an excellent return on investment when buying these remedies and so can make a living and not have to be under economic stress.
To this end, we have priced Hb Remedies in such a way that not only does the client benefit with these low cost, dynamic remedies, but the practitioner makes a good profit from each prescription that they give to their client. This ensures less stress for (YOU) the practitioner and enables easier access to that calm, meditative space where you can do your best healing.
Who can attend?
This 2 day course is for qualified therapists only. (i.e. people who have already completed anatomy, physiology and pathology as well as clinical studies and of course the therapy in which they are qualified.) Stock will only be provided to the U.K. The dates of our next course is 2/3rd March 9.30 – 4 and the link to join is here https://crowdcast.io/c/r3v2vsoigyi6
If you would like to complete the course now at your own pace, drop me an email and I’ll give you a link to our previous course so you can jump right in.
The Post Graduate Certificate in Homeobotanical therapy
- A brief History
- The Physical and Dynamic Action of Hb Remedies
- Vibrational Medicine
- Dispensing Methods
- Materia Medica for Allergies, Colds and Catarrh, Expectorant/Coughs, Chronic lung disease and Emotional Stress disorders.
- Dynamic Nutrition (feeding the cells)
- Assimilation – Nutritional Herbs (what we put into our mouths is not always what we assimilate into our bodys)
- Dynamic Depuration – drainage (taking the toxins out of the body).
- Materia Medica for Purifying of the blood, Thyroid imbalances, Specific Nutritional boost to the body after illness or chronic dietary imbalance, Immune system enhancement, Gastrointestinal/Bowel tonic. Trophorestorative herbs
- Understanding Homoeopathy and how it relates to HbT
- Potentisation of the remedies – why do we do this and what value is it?
- Herbal Vehicles – the different types of herb waters available and how to make them up for yourself
- Materia Medica for Nausea, Cramps, Spasms, First Aid (acute) illness, diuretic/Oedema tonic, Skin tonic, kidneys, liver and gall bladder tonic.
- Dermatology including Acne, Eczema, Psoriasis – Unguent Therapy (ointments)
- Acute and Chronic Prescribing
- Herbal Roots of Homoeobotanical Therapy
- Materia medica for Pancreas tonic, Discussing Candida Albicans, Migraine/headaches, Stomach/digestion, Brain-CNS-memory tonic (good for the exam!), female hormone normaliser, Adrenals balance, Glandular system. Serena for post traumatic stress.
- Understanding how Homoeobotanical Therapy works as a core therapy.
- Materia Medica for Heart tonic, general pain, insomnia, tiredness/hypotension, varicose veins, worms, Rheumatism, Arthritic tonic. Soft tissue damage (brilliant for the massage therapists) Diarrhoea (this stuff stops Diarrhoea dead!), Lack of Stamina, Viral remedy.
- The Onion Skin Theory of healing
I am contactable to talk through difficult cases and you will be invited to join our Homeobotanicals facebook page for lots of hints, tips and success stories. If you are already a qualified practitioner, ask to join our facebook page at http://tinyurl.com/HomoeoHerbs
You can be confident treating your patients with the understanding that HbT’s treat not only the physical, but the emotional, mental, spiritual and etheric too – the WHOLE person in fact.
They are Trophorestorative in nature, so whether your client is in a hypo state or a hyper state, it will help to re-balance their system, organ or whole body.
If you have completed the Homeobotanical training and/or the Homeoherbal training before, you can jump on and do it again for half price, please email me to find out the half price discount code. email@example.com
Many people have told me that they had huge benefits from re-doing the course with the level of knowledge they now have. It helps you to go deeper into the remedies, increasing levels of knowledge of what they can help with.
Manual, training notes, questionnaire, templates for brochures and labels, continuing support from your tutor and membership to Homeobotanicals (UK and Europe) after qualifying and of course your Post Graduate Homoebotanical Practitioner Certificate. CPD hours are 12. Cost is £150. 2nd/3rd March 9.30-4. The link to join is here https://crowdcast.io/c/r3v2vsoigyi6
The 1 day HomeoHerbal course can be completed after completing the Homeobotanical Course, you also receive a certificate of qualification and the cost is £75. CPD hourse are 6.
Our next HomeoHerbal course is on May 4th. Saturday 9.30-4.00, you also receive an email of the full manual and teaching notes as well as a hard copy of the manual and a certificate, CPD hours are 6 and the cost is £75. The link to book is here: https://crowdcast.io/c/5y6t33iq875n
Contact me Dr. Deborah Kerslake if you have any questions firstname.lastname@example.org